Agreed actions following the meeting with Avant Homes 24th October 2023
- Water runoff – Avant Homes now have procedures in place to minimise silt run-off into the canal. They have done remedial work to prevent run-off as much as possible and a sampling chamber will be built into the final outlet so that water condition can be monitored.
- Notts County Council to be contacted by Awsworth Parish Council to ask if the highways drains are contributing to the problem of the murky water in the canal because there are two other outlets into the canal.
- Awsworth Parish Council will chase the Environmental Agency Report concerning the quality of the water in the canal.
- Mud on the road (Road cleaning) – Avant Homes to investigate why cleaning is not being done twice a day.
- Site signage – some signs are being stolen, Avant Homes requested help from Awsworth Parish Council and Cossall Parish Council to help stop this problem.